We publish two newspapers covering the Kingborough and Huon Valley muncipalities: The Cygnet, Huon and Channel Classifieds and The Kingston Classifieds.
We are the only free newspaper covering the entire Huon Valley and Kingborough region. The Cygnet, Huon & Channel Classifieds newspaper is distributed across the Huon Valley and along the Channel from Margate southwards. The Kingston Classifieds newspaper is distributed around Kingston, Blackmans Bay, Howden and nearby areas. Our free newspapers keep the local community informed with critical local information.
We are a small family-owned business located at Cygnet in the Huon Valley in the south of Tasmania.
We are not affiliated with any other interstate or local business. We employ local staff who mainly work part time.
We operate the Cygnet Telecottage and Lovett Art Press
The Cygnet Telecottage
- Manager on behalf of the Huon Valley Council of the Cygnet Town Hall and Supper Room.
- Low cost digital printing up to A3.
- Confidential fax send/receive service.
- Black and white & colour photocopying up to A3.
- Digital black and white newsletter printing, collating and folding up to A3.
- Digital colour printing, collating and folding up to A3.
- Document design & proof reading.
- Laminating up to A3.
- Spiral and wire binding of documents.
The Lovett Art Press
- Graphic design.
- Proof reading.